LA Radio Listener Survey Rules Page
LA RADIO LISTENER SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
Void Where Prohibited By Law
1. SPONSOR AND OVERVIEW: The LA Radio Listener Survey Sweepstakes starts on Thursday, March 30, 2017 and closes no sooner than on Thursday, April 20, 2017. In order to ensure that the targeted number of participants complete the LA Radio Listener Survey, this date may be extended. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sparknet Communications LLC, with their main office located at 4117 Hillsboro Pike, Ste 103-355, Nashville, TN 37215, U.S.A. (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to all persons who meet the participation requirements of the LA Radio Listener Survey and individuals who enter in accordance with Paragraph 5 and 6 of these Official Rules (“Entrants”). All Entrants must be aged 18 or older at the time of entry into the Sweepstakes. Employees of the Sponsor, or California radio stations, their immediate family members, and their respective parents, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All entrants must live in the California listening area.
3. SWEEPSTAKES GENERAL RULES: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and provincial or state laws and/or regulations and every action taken by an Entrant in conjunction with the Sweepstakes must comply with these laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules & Regulations and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final.
The Sponsor, their affiliates or representatives are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered submissions; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information.
4. PRIZES: There will one random draw (the “Draw”) in the Sweepstakes consisting of one (1) cash prize of $1,000 USD (the “Prize”). The Prize will be drawn and awarded within 30 days of the sweepstakes closing on Thursday, April 20, 2017 [the “Draw Date”]. The Sponsor reserves the right to extend the period that the sweepstakes runs for the purpose of achieving the targeted number of participants. The prize will be awarded in USD. The prize is not transferable.
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: The Sweepstakes is offered electronically via the Internet. All Entrants will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes by following a URL link to the survey, and completing the survey. Survey must be completed during the Sweepstakes period to be eligible.
Completion of the LA Radio Listener Survey is not required to enter the Sweepstakes. Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by using the alternate means of Sweepstakes entry set out in Paragraph 6 of these Official Rules.
6. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN - ALTERNATE MEANS OF SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: Entrants may receive one (1) entry by legibly printing the Entrant’s name, street address, city, state, postal code, telephone number, complete email address and URL Address of the LA Radio Listener Survey, on a 3 x 5 inch (or 7.5 x 12.5 cm) piece of paper and mailing it to LA Radio Listener Survey Sweepstakes, c/o Sparknet Communications LLC, 4117 Hillsboro Pike, Ste 103-355, Nashville, TN 37215, U.S.A. Entrants can enter the sweepstakes one (1) time as that is the maximum amount of entries for anyone completing the entire LA Radio Listener Survey. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All mailed entries must be received by Thursday, April 20, 2017.
Please note the URL address of the survey is necessary to identify the specific Sweepstakes being entered. Entries that do not include the URL address will not be valid.
7. SWEEPSTAKES DRAW: The draw will be held in the US, and winners will be contacted and receive their winnings by check or Paypal by the business office in Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.A. within 30 days of the sweepstakes closing on Thursday, April 20, 2017. The Sponsor reserves the right to extend the period that the sweepstakes runs for the purpose of achieving the targeted number of participants. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Sponsor. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The odds of each entry winning any Prize will be the same, whether the entry was automatically generated or made by alternate means of entry.
8. PRIZE AWARDING: Winner will be notified by email within 15 days of the drawing. Prize will be awarded only on verification by the Sponsor that all Sweepstakes requirements have been met by the winner. Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitutions, transfers, conversions or assignments of the Prize will be allowed, unless at the discretion of the Sponsor, which may substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value.
No correspondence will be entered into except with selected Entrants via the email address submitted with the completed survey, or the address listed on the mail-in entries. The Sponsor will notify the winner by email within 15 days of the Draw Date. The winner will have two (2) calendar days from notification to acknowledge notification of winning by phone call, email or mail. The Sponsor is neither responsible for nor shall they be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If a selected Entrant cannot be contacted within the allotted time, the Sponsor reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize.
In order to be declared an official winner, the selected Entrant will be required to respond with their mailing address within two (2) days of receipt of notification from the Sponsor. If a selected Entrant fails to respond to the Sponsor within two (2) days, the Sponsor reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize. With the entrant’s acknowledgement of the email notification of their win by responding via phone call, email or mail with their mailing address, the Entrant gives permission to the Sponsor, at their option, to publish or otherwise use the Entrant’s name, city and county of residence, and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor or their respective advertising agencies.
The cash prize awarded will be delivered to the official winner within 4 to 6 weeks after the entrant provides their mailing address to the Sponsor by phone call, email, or mail. A check will be issued to the official winner and delivered via Registered Mail.
9. TAX INFORMATION: valuation of the prize(s) is $1,000 USD. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. Winner of the LA Radio Listener Survey Sweepstakes will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms prior to claiming prize. The winner will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form.
10. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the winners list or a copy of these Official Rules & Regulations, send your request and your email address (for return correspondence) to: LA Radio Listener Survey Sweepstakes, c/o Sparknet Communications LLC, 4117 Hillsboro Pike, Ste 103-355, Nashville, TN 37215, U.S.A. Requests must be received no later than Thursday, April 20, 2017.
11. DISQUALIFICATION: The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes for any reason at any time throughout the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, violating these Official Rules & Regulations or tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes or the operation of the survey. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which in their opinion, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and to award Prize(s) to an individual selected at random from the pool of Entrants received up to the point of termination. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than those listed in these Official Rules.
12. PRIZE DISCLAIMER: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that the Sponsor, their clients, their affiliates and representatives, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including personal injury or death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. Entrants further agree that the Sponsor, their clients, their affiliates and representatives, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents, will not be responsible or liable for any injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of any of the submissions made by any Entry in the Sweepstakes, use of a Prize won in connection with the Sweepstakes or the failure by the Sponsor to deliver the Prize to the winner in accordance with these Official Rules & Regulations.
13. DATA PROTECTION NOTICE: Entrants’ personal information is protected by the Sponsor’s
Last updated: March 26, 2017
The Information We Collect
We generally collect two types of information – personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”). PII is any information that can be used to specifically identify you as an individual. For example, you may submit, and we may collect your name, email address, phone number, or similar information through the Website. Non-PII consists of information that does not specifically identify you. The following sections describe how we collect and use your PII and non-PII.
How We Collect Your Information
Cookies and Beacons
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can configure your browser to stop accepting new cookies, to notify you when you a new cookie is received, and to disable existing cookies. If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, however, you may be unable to take full advantage of all the Website’s features.
How We Respond to Do-Not-Track Signals
“Do Not Track” (DNT) is a preference that you may be able to set in your browser to opt-out from online behavioral tracking done by various companies. We do not track web visitors over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
When you are using the Web, we automatically gather basic information from your browser, such as IP address, browser type, ISP, OS, and date/time stamps to analyze trends, administer the site, analyze bugs, and gather broad demographic information. We will not share log files externally.
Information About You
We do not collect personal information about you through this Website unless you voluntarily provide it. . We may collect personal information when you request a “JACK review” and request information from us.
At any time, you may choose not to provide your personal information or you may choose to discontinue your use of our website. However, if you choose to “opt-out” of providing personal information, we may not be able to provide the information or services you desire.
Personal information is information that identifies you specifically. Examples of information you may voluntarily provide to us by using this website includes:
- Email address
- Phone number(s)
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information you provide to provide the services you request and to support our business functions. For example, we may use your information to:
- Fulfill your requests and communicate with you about those requests;
- Alert you to our updated information and services and provide more complete services and webpage content
- Improve the content of our website for your use
- Protect the security of our website and our business.
Sparknet does not sell or provide your information to unaffiliated companies for commercial purposes unrelated to Sparknet's businesses. Sparknet may, however, share PII for legitimate business purposes, including without limitation, the following:
- with Sparknet’s subsidiaries and affiliates, unless prohibited by law or regulation;
- to third parties and/or service providers who are providing the service(s), or information you requested. These third parties are not allowed to use PII except for the purpose of providing these services and/or information;
- to third parties who are providing service(s) to Sparknet or its subsidiaries or affiliates. These companies are authorized to use your PII only as necessary to provide these services to us;
- Undergoing business transitions; in the event Sparknet experiences a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition, or selling a portion of its assets, personal information will, in most instances, transfer as part of the assets;
- Forming a good-faith belief that disclosure of information is necessary to protect the rights and property of Sparknet, and/or its affiliates, other Sparknet customers; or,
- Disclosing information when allowed or required by law or regulation or when our legal counsel has a good-faith belief that a subpoena or court order requires the disclosure.
Aggregate or Generic Information
We use reasonable information security safeguards and techniques to protect the information you provide.
Unfortunately, no information can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance the information you provide to us will be secure at all times.
Sparknet does not have any responsibility whatsoever for the secure and effective operation of a) your Computer Systems (including but not limited to desktops, laptops, handheld devices, and networks), or b) any software installed on your Computer Systems, that you use to access this website. Please employ reasonable security practices to any Computer System or software you use to connect to our Website.
Obtaining and Correcting Information and Opting-out
If you wish to know the personal information we have obtained from you through the use of this Website or if you believe we have obtained inaccurate information about you through your use of our website, please contact us using the information provided in the "Contact Information" section below.
For convenience, we offer you the ability to link to and view pages of websites not operated or controlled by Sparknet. You should be able to tell you have linked to a non-Sparknet website because we inform you with appropriate notice or the link launches a separate web page. Sparknet and its subsidiaries do not monitor or control the content or the privacy practices of these non-Sparknet websites and are therefore, not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of linked external websites. When using a link to a non-Sparknet website, we recommend you review the privacy practices and policies of the external website.
Privacy Statement Changes
Telephone: (615) 426-0884